sexta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2010

Sometimes...


Sometimes i feel so many things in my heart, in my soul, that i just want to get it out of me...

Sometimes e get so crasy inside that i just want to hear you say: It´s ok, i´m here, calm down! I see you...

Sometimes i´m so strong that i can almost fly away in my own mind and travel all around the world just to be with you...

Somedays like today i feel like if the stranger in me is the stranger in you...like if i am made of the same material that you are...the same blood, flesh and bones...

Because...i can feel you moving here inside of me and it´s driving me insane...

This is heaven on earth...

Babe...sometimes i just miss you so fucking much that i cant take it anymore...i need you so bad right now...i have missed you for so long...

Why do i know that you feel my every words?

How can this be my sailor?

How can the world see us for years and only now make the magic works and put us on the same life?

Join me...join me in love...in happyness...be with me what you need to be to feel free...

I feel blessed...i want to respect this that we have...i want to give all of me into this feeling...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário