sábado, 25 de setembro de 2010

The identity of the sailer ...


I´m not a Nurse i know...

I´m a simple girl with a deep soul...

I´m not easy to stop my life and just look at someone in my head...

So, why is this happening with you?

Dont know who you are ( no sound is bad)...but you put my heart on fire...

I cant stop this feeling...it´s taking over me...

It´s good to feel...shows me that that i´m still sensitive to others...to special people...

You start talking and it´s like we have allready been together...

Your face...your eyes...they are...cant find the right words...

Did you dream about it?

Did you think about our moment late at night when you go to bed?

I´m hungry for your words...Alimenta-me!

With you i can speak at my 10 level of being crasy...you still understand what i mean...

Dammm...you really give so much?

Because if you do...You were right...I do need so much...

Do i make any sense to you?

I like to believe that this is... This is beautifull...

Dont you agree?

If i i´m in faro in your mind, in mine you are at sea...far away but so close...i can almost feel you near...

It make´s me take a deep look inside of myself...

I could say so much more to you right now...

But i´m gonna stop...

Ask me to tell you the rest when you are here...looking into my eyes...

I will ask you only if you can see who i am...only that...no more questions!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário